Retail Business Basics
Do you dream of opening a shop of your own? This workshop on how to start a retail business will help you get started.
This information packed workshop will help you validate, start or grow your retail business.
Our Retail Business Basics is a workshop for budding entrepreneurs, and early stage retail startups heading to the next level. We help and support you to fully to validate and explore your business idea or grow your business successfully.
Everything you need to know are contained in this course.
Who should attend?
- Anyone thinking of starting their own retail business
- Anyone who has an idea for a retail business and wants to validate it
- Anyone who is inquisitive about what starting a retail business involves and wants to know more
- Anyone who wants something other than a job
- Early stage start ups wishing to grow their retail business
What will you take away?
- Advice for setting up a new retail business
- Sales and Marketing strategies that work
- Finance – cashflow forecasting and why it’s so important
- Setting up a simple ‘system’ to get you started. We give you the 4 most critical areas to concentrate on
- Building a tribe and why it’s so important
- Using technology in your business
- Creating a business plan with the Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- Those who attend will receive 12 months FREE access to our online business startup course
- And much more…
You will have a greater knowledge of:
- Validating your idea
- Products / Services
- Running a business
- Finding the ‘right’ clients to grow and sustain your business
- Hiring the ‘right’ staff
- The art of negotiation and why it’s important
- Plus much more…
So if you think this workshop is for you please book a place and we’ll be in touch very soon with more details on what the day will consist of.
This is the business workshop you can’t afford to miss!
Workshop Times & Dates:
We run 1 and 2 day workshops so please get in touch to find out when the next workshop takes place.
“It has given me lots of ideas on how to move forward with my business and it was very relevant to what I’m trying to do.”
Places are limited to 12 people, and if you’re aged 16+ you could attend for free. Click the Free Places button below and find out if you qualify.
This is the retail business workshop you can’t afford to miss!
“We really enjoyed the business game. The information was extremely relevant and very helpful for us. In fact, we enjoyed the whole course.”
Online Retail Report - 2022
We hope you enjoy reading the latest Ampersand online retail report! If you would like to send us any feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
We get asked all the time – “Is now a good time to open a shop?”
There is never a bad time to open your shop! If you can keep abreast of new and emerging trends, you’ll be well on your way to success.
Amongst the ‘new normal’ for in-store shopping is an emphasis on creating smaller, more affordable sales outlets that can deliver on service rather than a warehouse full of goods. Leave that to Amazon.
These experience focused locations can showcase concepts, provide engagement opportunities, brilliant customer service and even, where appropriate, social occasions and events.
“Excellent couple of days, great team building exercise, with some valuable info for them (and myself) into the way we could work together. The TEGrocket game was a great insight into business”.
Rachel – Ennerdale Brewery
Who We're Working With